Belfast Angel Hub in partnership with Ormeau Baths
Ormeau Baths is a co-working space and tech community based out of an historic former bath house in the heart of Belfast. The entrepreneurial campus helps the brightest and best indigenous tech start-ups gain access to new networks, funding and expertise and to give them the tools to flourish in global markets.
Ormeau Baths is founded by entrepreneurs Jon Bradford, Mark Dowds, Aaron Taylor and Steve Pette with support from tech leaders from Northern Ireland’s digital diaspora, including FanDuel’s Nigel Eccles and Sarah Friar of Square.
By becoming a member of the Angel Hub users will join a select group of investors who will have access to some of the region’s leading innovators.
Members of the Angel Hub at Ormeau Baths Bright benefit from:
- Access to meeting facilities and hot-desking facilities.
- Access to local innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Training and development programmes for new and experienced angel investors.
- Opportunities to access dealflow and attend sector specific pitch presentations.
By joining, investors will also be able to support and add their expertise to the growing innovation community in Belfast by supporting fireside chats, mentoring and investing in local start-ups.
- Who can apply to join the Hub?
- Angel investors.
- New and would-be angels.
- Investment funds.
- Crowdfunding and online investment platforms.
- Private equity.
- Non-investment professionals that bring demonstrable value to the investor community.
How to apply?
Simply complete the application below. Subject to availability, we’ll confirm your place and confirm the next steps.