Bristol Angel Hub in partnership with Engine Shed
Housed in Brunel’s original station, dating back to 1841, our Bristol Angel Hub, in partnership with Engine Shed is an exciting hub where investors, entrepreneurs, business leaders, academics and corporates can collaborate, inspire and be inspired.
It showcases the strengths and innovations of the Bristol and Bath city region and is located within a minute’s walk of one of the UK’s most connected transport hubs.
Members of the Angel Hub at the Engine Shed benefit from:
- Access to co-working facilities.
- Training and development opportunities for new and experienced angel investors.
- Opportunities to attend pitch presentations.
- Automatic invitation to our Quarterly Investment Briefing events.
By joining, investors will also be able to support and add their expertise to the growing innovation community in the Bristol and Bath region by supporting fireside chats, mentoring and investing in local start-ups.
Who can apply?
- Angel investors.
- New and would-be angels.
- Investment funds.
- Crowdfunding and online investment platforms.
- Private equity.
- Non-investment professionals that bring demonstrable value.
How to apply
Simply complete the application form below. Subject to availability, we’ll confirm your place and be in touch to explain next steps.