Cambridge Angel Hub in partnership with The Bradfield Centre
The Bradfield Centre is a brand new, purpose-built, collaborative office space in the heart of the world-famous Cambridge Science Park designed to accelerate businesses to new levels.
The aim is to attract smart, ambitious, like-minded entrepreneurs and investors from both Cambridge and around the world; co-locate them in scalable, state-of-the-art facilities; immerse them in a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture; and connect them to other investors, partners, mentors, advisers and potential customers.
By becoming a member of the Angel Hub users will join a select group of investors who will have access to some of the region’s leading innovators.
Members of the Angel Hub at the Bradfield Centre benefit from:
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities.
- Access to local innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Training and development programmes for new and experienced angel investors.
- Opportunities to access dealflow and attend sector specific pitch presentations.
By joining, investors will also be able to support and add their expertise to the growing innovation community in Cambridge by supporting fireside chats, mentoring and investing in local start-ups.
Who can apply to join the Hub?
- Angel investors.
- New and would-be angels.
- Investment funds.
- Crowdfunding and online investment platforms.
- Private equity.
- Non-investment professionals that bring demonstrable value to the investor community.
How to apply?
Simply complete the application form below. Subject to availability, we’ll confirm your place and confirm the next steps.