3rd Annual India-UK Tech Summit: Connecting Innovation with Enterprise and Capital
|Date:||12.06.2019 - 12.06.2019|
|Location:||Jumeirah Carlton Tower, 1 Cadogan Place, Belgravia, London SW1X 9PY|
FORMAT & PROGRAMME OVERVIEW
Global Innovation Showcase & Exhibition (1:00 – 7:00 PM)
Featuring tech startups/ scaleups selected representing the best commercialisation potential with a fintech and/ or deep tech focus: AI, Blockchain, AR/VR, IoT, Robotics, Mobility, SaaS
- BUILD TRACK: Early stage startups “building” product in the India-UK corridor (<$1 mil in funding, <$100k in ARR)
- XOVER TRACK: Cross-over stage startups already having some presence in both the UK and India (>$1 mil in funding, >$100k in ARR)
- GLOBAL TRACK: Technology ventures from across global tech hubs interested in business opportunities in the UK and/or India
Insightful Panels & Presentations (1:00 – 7:00 PM)
Hear from and meet influencers, entrepreneurs, industry leaders and venture capital professionals from the UK and India. We discuss latest trends in innovation, venture capital and entrepreneurship.
- Ecosystem & Innovation: Exploring the commercial potential of the India-UK Tech Corridor,
Fintech & Future of Finance: Creating the future of financial services: leading global fintech hub meets leading global market
- Venture Capital: Investing in India’s global innovation potential: a billion people, the next trillion dollar opportunity
- Matchmaking & B2B Meetings (3:00 – 5:00 PM [slot 1] & 5:00 – 7:00 PM [slot 2])
B2B meetings provide an opportunity for investment institutions and corporate innovation teams to meet startups, VCs and other visiting delegates. B2B meetings will run in parallel with the plenary sessions.
Entrepreneurship Keynote – Bhavin Turakhia (5:00 PM)
Serial entrepreneur and billionaire, Bhavin Turakhia, is our entrepreneurship keynote speaker for 2019.
Global Investor & CXO Networking Reception (7:00 – 9:00 PM)
Networking forum for leaders from industry and investment institutions from the UK and around the world participating in London Tech Weeks. Representations from various global delegations visiting London Tech Week will be joining us for the reception.
Please register using link below with promo code “UKBAA” to avail a 50% discount on delegate passes if you register before 31st May, and 25% after that: