An Audience with Bernard Liautaud
Join Dr Paul Thompson, Rector of the Royal College of Art for an audience with entrepreneur turned investor and first European entrepreneur to float on NASDAQ and build a billion dollar company.
Bernard Liautaud is a pioneer in his field. RSVP here for this fireside chat and hear his thoughts on investment, start-ups and the London tech scene post-Brexit.
- Lead investor in Royal College of Art graduate ROLI 2014
- Investor in Citymapper, Vestiaire Collective, Lovefilm, Bebo and more
- Managing Partner of Balderton Capital
- Sold his own software company Business Objects for USD$6.8 billion 2008
- Balderton Capital raised USD$305 million to fund next generation of European start-ups 2014
In his Clore Innovation Professorship Bernard will be challenging and guiding RCA graduate entrepreneurs based at InnovationRCA. Come on the 7th June and hear his thoughts on investment, start-ups and the London tech scene post-Brexit.
“In the end I have to be able to look them in the eye and say ‘I believe you can build a global company.’”
Generously supported by the Clore Duffield Foundation