Blockchain Expo will be arriving in London’s Olympia on January 23-24 2017, bringing together more than 1500 people across key industries for two days of world-class content from leading brands embracing and developing cutting-edge blockchain technologies.
Presented in a series of top-level keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies with a focus on learning and building partnerships in the emerging blockchain space, Blockchain Expo will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Blockchain Expo London 2017 will offer attendees:
- World-class case study-led content from leading brands
- More than 20 sessions exploring the blockchain ecosystem across industry
- Opportunities to learn how their own industry will be impacted by blockchain adoption
- Networking opportunities to build partnerships in the blockchain space
- Interact with exhibitors and startups who are setting the precedent
- Access to co-hosted IoT Tech Expo event with more than 4,000 attendees and 150+ exhibitors
To find out more visit: http://www.blockchain-expo.com/
Taking place in London’s Olympia on January 23-24, the leading global Blockchain Expo event will host a range of industry verticals, from financial and insurance to government and healthcare, alongside developers, startups, cloud providers, investors, venture capitalists, and many more.
Register for your Free Expo pass or join us as a Gold Pass holder and save 20% with code: UKBAA20