British Business Bank – The Vital Ingredient for Growth: Cambridge
Join the British Business Bank and Tech City UK at The Vital Ingredient for Growth: Cambridge on Wednesday 8th June for a celebration and exploration of the region’s business and enterprise scene, with a particular look at the thriving tech sector.
Hosted by the British Business Bank in partnership with Tech City UK, at the Cambridge Union Society, the event will explore the increasingly diverse range of finance options available to smaller businesses in the area and will consider why Cambridge has become such a hotbed for innovation.
The event will be a celebration and exploration of the region’s business and enterprise scene, with a particular look at the thriving tech sector.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
• David Braben OBE, CEO, Frontier Developments and Co-founder, Raspberry Pi
• Gerard Grech, CEO, Tech City UK
• Hanadi Jabado, Executive Director, Entrepreneurship Centre at Cambridge Judge Business School
• Ron Emerson, Chairman, British Business Bank
• Keith Morgan, CEO, British Business Bank
• Sam Bose, CEO, IntelliSense
• Francesca O’Brien, Head Associate, Syndicate Room
• James Harbridge, Analyst, Cambridge Capital Group
Registration opens at 08.30am on the morning and there will be a networking light lunch at the conclusion of the event.
To confirm your attendance and find out more, please visit our event page here.