Digital Catapult Community Festival
This week of debate, pitches, demos and workshops is proposed to encourage movement between communities, collaboration and make real the opportunity to showcase businesses, innovations and local strengths to audiences of investors, innovators, entrepreneurs and professionals (September 19 – 23).
Themes and Subjects
• Emerging Tech Trends, the investment community looks to Digital Catapult to source investmentready
companies working on ‘the next big thing’
• Business Innovation (Operations, Marketing, Production and Management, etc.)
• The benefits of embedding arts or research culture in business
• Sharing success stories: Investment, scaling, launches, international market penetration, etc.
• Non-traditional funding models, research funding, European grants, etc.
• Working with locally based corporates, public sector and enterprise
Registration for the week of events will become available closer to the start of the events.