Digital Catapult: Global Tech Investment
“If there’s one thing tech entrepreneurs are good at; it’s holding their nerve. The slings and arrows involved in starting and scaling up a digital business require a thick skin and the ability to hold on to a vision come what may.”
There are opportunities, as well as concerns, following the decision to leave the European Union. This event focuses on the optimism around the new opportunities on the global stage for which UK tech entrepreneurs are well placed to succeed.
- Jeremy Silver, CEO at Digital Catapult
- Saul Klein OBE, Partner at LocalGlobe VC
- Reijo Pold, Partner at Silk Ventures
- John Spindler, CEO at Capital Enterprise and London Co-Investment Fund
- Russ Shaw, Founder of Tech London Advocates
- Jenny Tooth, CEO at UKBAA
This event is part of ColLab Fest (19-23 September), a week of events sourced from Digital Catapult’s network of five centres, nine associates and numerous partners. It is an exciting programme of events exploring the strengths and nuances of the UK’s digital economy. Catch all the action on Twitter using #DigiColLab.