Digital: A Festival for Innovation, Investment & Industry
|Date:||18.09.2017 - 19.09.2017|
|Location:||Tramshed Tech, Cardiff|
Free investor passes are available to Digital: A Festival for Innovation, Investment & Industry, hosted at Tramshed Tech in Cardiff.
Wales’ digital innovation and tech scene is thriving. The Digital festival has plenty to offer investors, including:
• An opportunity to find your next tech investment.
• An introduction to new to the market cutting-edge tech innovations.
• Investment opportunities.
• Businesses to feed your deal flow.
• Access to new and exciting start ups.
• Networking with corporate leaders.
• An insight into up-to-date technology trends.
• Inspiration from the experience of other VCs, corporate investors and accelerators.
• A chance to meet co-investment partners and to be known in the investor community.
• And you may even find your new business partner!
Your free Investor Pass at Digital will give you access to:
• The Startup zone (in which we have partnered with Nucleus Expo).
• Interactive workshops.
• A digital matchmaking tool with which to find, contact and pre-organise meetings with innovators and businesses at the event.
• A VIP balcony dedicated to investors, executives, speakers and media.
• An invitation to the VIP Digital Bytes networking event on the evening of Monday 18 September.
• The exclusive Investor Breakfast networking event.
• A seat at key Round Table discussions on those tech clusters which best suit your market interests.
• A bespoke matchmaking service hosted by Innovation Point’s Head of Partnerships who will be on hand to personally introduce you to relevant companies.
• A complimentary lunch pass for street food choices.
• An invitation to join the Investor Den session in the Tramshed Cinema, where the best of Welsh businesses can be found pitching to investors.
Register for your free ticket via this link: http://www.digital-festival.co.uk/
Digital (www.digital-festival.co.uk) is a two-day event for industry, innovators and investors. The event is a dynamic mix of interactive workshops, round table discussions, pitches, expos, networking and street food and is attended by the movers, shakers, doers, and makers of the tech industry.
Each year, the event attracts a global audience of individuals and organisations that come together to push boundaries in business and drive innovation. The key themes of this year’s event are The Internet of Things (IoT), Security, Smart Cities, Talent, and Investors.
The event is being organised by Wales’ digital innovation company, Innovation Point, on behalf of Welsh Government.