Digitising Pitching Events
Pitching events have always been an integral part of the investment journey but with social distancing likely to become part of our lives for some time to come, how do we continue to bring top founders and investors together?
With online pitching a new concept for many of us, join us for a virtual roundtable where we have an open discussion around the best practises for online events and how we continue to provide equity to founders from the safety of our homes. If you have past experience of online pitching events, come and share your experience.
2pm – Welcome and scene setting
2:05pm– Open discussion around the following topics:
- Who has already done an online event? What went well and what didn’t?
- Available software and its functionalities
- Best practise for pitching (pre-recorded or live etc)
- Maintain engagement from the audience (Q&A/polls etc)
- Following up investor interest
2:40pm – Roundup and any next steps.
2:45pm – Close
For more information and to sign up visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/x/digitising-pitching-events-tickets-101294235786