EYEONSTARTUPS – Get in the Ring
On 22 June 2016, the first round of the Get in the Ring 2016/2017 competition will take place in London as part of the London Technology Week. Get in the Ring is one of the world’s largest start-up competitions, and it is currently hosted in 80 countries.
- 18.00 – 19.00 Doors open, networking
- 19.00 – 19.15 Welcome
Introduction by our partners
Introduction of jury panel
- 19.15 – 20.45 The battles
3 battles of 5 rounds
- 20.45 – 21.00 Announcement winners
- 21.00 – 23.00 Networking with champagne drinks and food
The global pitching phenomenon Get in the Ring is returning to London! For the 2016/2017 competition we are again looking for the most promising start-ups out there.
The first selection event will take place during London Technology Week in the brand new Alphabeta building situated at the intersection of Silicon Roundabout, Shoreditch and the City.
Are you the start-up we are looking for? Can you imagine yourself standing in the ring, battling head-to-head, making fans and do you meet the requirements below? Then you’re good to go!
- Innovative and scalable business idea/model
- Launched less than 8 years ago
- Pitch fluently in English
Applications close on 7th June Apply now