FINTECH Bridge China-UK Conference – Exclusive discount – 20% off!
The only conference dedicated to fintech investments and business trade deals between Greater China and the UK.
China’s fintech landscape differs from those in Europe and the US where the most advanced fintech firms usually focus on one vertical such as payments, wealth management and lending. In China, however, most of the tech giants started with highly successful consumer platforms and then added payments and other financial services shortly thereafter.
These companies have orchestrated their fintech ecosystems by leveraging vast amounts of data to refine their offerings. Chinese tech giants not only market directly to consumers, but provide white-label fintech solutions to smaller financial institutions inside and outside the country, leveraging the China Belt and Road Initiative.
FINTECH Bridge China-UK Conference will delve into this unique tech landscape and present the opportunities for organisations on both sides of the bridge to expand their business and build new relationships.
Join an Audience of 250+ fintechs, regtechs, investors, VC, PE, government, large tech firms, regulators, banks, consultancies, advisors, law firms and wider financial services industry.
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Sunan Jiang, Minister Counsellor for Science and Technology, Chinese Embassy in the UK
- Nick Cook, Director of Innovation, Financial Conduct Authority
- Prof. Michael Mainelli, Alderman & Sheriff, The City of London
- Arthur Chen, Managing Director of Global Corporate Development; UK Chief Representative, Fosun Capital
- Jinny Yan, Chief China Economist, ICBC Standard Bank
- Huw Price, Director, China-UK Research Centre for AI Ethics & Governance
- Future of AI ethics & governance
- What to expect from China’s digital currency
- A comparative survey of financial centres bridging the Belt & Road Initiative
- Accessing the potential of the China-UK Fintech Bridge
- RegTech solutions for global market access
- VC/PE outlook for investments in FinTech
For more information check out the website: www.fintechbridge.com
Exclusive offer for UKBAA members → Get 20% tickets here!