Geovation Autumn Showcase
Join us at the Geovation Hub for our second showcase of promising geospatial businesses. Since we launched in 2015 we’ve been working with some great new companies that use location data to deliver new customer experiences and services. We now have over 600 members working across the geospatial innovation space.
Through our Accelerator programme we’ve been getting hands-on with these companies to refine their proposition and prepare them for future investment and growth. At the same time we’re always looking out for companies from our community that have significant scale-up potential.
We’ve chosen six of the best for our Autumn 2016 Showcase. You’ll have a chance to hear them present and learn more about their businesses over drinks afterwards.
- Refillable Cities – reducing plastic waste through behaviour change
- Podaris – software for collaborative infrastructure design
- Pedals Delivery – on demand, sustainable couriers for cities
- Shipamax – global tech-driven ship brokerage platform
- Urban Intelligence – integrated access to planning guidelines and data
- Appy Parking – real-time parking availability
If you’re able to join us and our partners for a cocktail and a canapé please click here to register, numbers are limited