Go Beyond Investment Strategy Webinar – Part 1
|Date:||27.06.2016 - 27.06.2016|
Develop (or refine) an early stage investing strategy; for entrepreneurs and investors
Who should attend
- Potential investors who want to better understand what early stage investing entails and decide on their investment strategy
- Private investors who want to optimize their investment portfolio and approach
- Entrepreneurs who want to develop or optimize their approach when raising early stage funding
What will be covered
- Why have an investment/financing strategy, how and when to develop, use and update it
- Elements of an investment strategy which are:
- Types of financing and investments/investors
- Working model
- These are discussed from the perspective of an investor and an entrepreneur.
How the webinar is delivered
This webinar is delivered in 2 parts.
A visual presentation is used
An experienced Business Angel shares their knowledge with you
Attendees have the opportunity to share their experiences and raise issues
Review and critique a real case study
This is a virtual class: For best results, we recommend a high speed internet connection to view the presentation. Registration is required for Part 1 (and where indicated, Part 2).