|Date:||17.07.2019 - 17.07.2019|
|Start Time:||9:00 AM|
|End Time:||5:00 PM|
|Location:||Knowledge Transfer Network Office, Business Design Centre|
Learn how to secure investment for your business!
If you are an early stage company looking for funding, the Inspiring Investment workshop is for you. Led by industry experts, this full-day masterclass will cover the key market principles to funding success and show you how to stand out from the crowd.
- Find out about the UK’s investment ecosystem, from angel investors and VCs to crowdfunders and grant providers
- Learn to strategically present your business by understanding what your investor audience is looking for.
- Understand the investment process from beginning to end, guaranteed jargon-free.
9.30AM – 12.30PM
- 30-second participants introduction
- Overview of ecosystem
- What types of investment for what stage in your journey
- What investors are looking for
- Pros and Cons of each investment type
- Competition to raise investment (the numbers!)
- What you need to compete
- 30-second elevator pitch
- 7-minute pitch
- Networking Lunch
- Business planning and finance
- Due Diligence
- How to magnify your investment value
- EIS/SEIS tax reliefs
- How to find investors and how to close your deal
For more information and tickets head to https://www.inspiringinvestment.org/