Investment Catalyst – 4th Edition
|Date:||16.10.2018 - 16.10.2018|
The Royal Society of Chemistry have partnered with the UKBAA to help connect chemistry-led businesses with funding and support from the investment community. We aim to bring together our growing network of chemical science start-ups and UKBAA’s community of investors.
Our next joint event will be held on 4 December 2018, giving selected companies the chance to pitch to UKBAA’s community of investors, syndicates, angel groups and VCs.
To be considered for this event, you must be:
- A UK based company, utilising chemistry based IP as a core part of your business
- Able to demonstrate some commercial traction either through trials, proof of concept, partnerships or sales
- Able to justify the effective deployment of investment ranging between £100k and £3m
- A scalable business capable of significant commercial growth
- EIS or SEIS eligible
- Available all day in London on the 4 December 2018 (9am – 9pm)
- Able to commit time to pitch training and refinement, this may include a training day in London approx week commencing 21 November 2018.
- A member of, or be willing to join, EnterprisePlus – the Royal Society of Chemistry’s support service for SMEs (free membership for eligible companies with under 50 employees)
The final companies will be chosen based on one or all of the following factors:
- Their stage of readiness to present to investors.
- Their ability to convey the commercial impact their IP has on their respective market.
- The attractiveness of the overall proposition to investors.
To enter, please complete the following application form. You can save your application at any time and complete it at a later date.
For the opportunity to pitch at this event click here.
If you are an investor and you are interested in attending please click here.