LSE Alumni Start-Up Hub – Angel Investing: How and Where to Start?
With its thriving community, London draws talent and capital from around the globe and has become the home base for startups in Europe. This event will be focused on angel investors who are looking to get involved in this ecosystem and interested in learning about early stage investing, but also seasoned investors looking to share best practices and engage with peers. Come and join the LSE Alumni Association Start-Up Hub to:
• Understand what makes a successful angel investor
• Explore best practices and key mistakes to avoid
• Gain insight about the latest data and cutting-edge trends in startup investing
• Connect with London’s startup ecosystem
Speakers / Panel members
• Richard Fearn (@Richard_Fearn), active angel investor and Director at The Friday Club London
• Vincent Jacobs (@VinceJaco), Partner at Kima Ventures, Xavier Niel’s Venture capital arm
• YC Ng, Partner at Potential VC (@YiChungNg), the largest Angel List syndicate in Europe
• Tara Reeves, Partner at LocalGlobe (@TaraReeves), Robin and Saul Klein’s seed fund
• Philip Wilkinson (@PJWilkinson), serial entrepreneur and active angel investor
The panel will be moderated by Harry Stebbings (@HarryStebbings), the founder of The Twenty Minute VC podcast.
Twitter hashtag for this event: #LSEStartup, Tweet your questions using #AskTheAngels