NI Deal Day
NI Deal Day – everything you need to understand the Northern Ireland deal flow ecosystem in a day!
Once again we are running this event aimed at funders based outside Northern Ireland. How else could you meet, not just our best innovation companies, but the ecosystem around them, including the local VCs (likely your local eyes and ears when you invest)?
There are three parts to this ‘day’ and we encourage funders to attend them all:
- Fly in early on 10th October and meet the players and companies i.e. the deal flow and the people who make it happen. We start at 11 to facilitate incoming flights.
- Stay on for the night and attend INVENT2019 – the largest entrepreneurial event in the NI calendar, with 700+ people enjoying our most innovative companies in rock concert style
- On the morning of 11th you can meet some of our most experienced executives and exited entrepreneurs who fuel our companies’ growth and could be key to your successful investments as well as being potential NI NEDs for you
So what makes it worth you attending Dealflow Day?
- A time efficient concise overview of the NI entrepreneurial scene
- Meet example NI success stories
- See a good selection of interesting NI companies give brief pitches
- Experience a series of 1:1 meetings with companies in your specialism
- Find out about CSIT – our national centre of excellence in cyber
- Meet the local VCs/funds who could end up as your NI co-investors
- Understand the interesting stuff coming out of our two universities
- Be amazed at INVENT 2019 as your socks are blown off by our future pipeline
- Meet the experienced Entrepreneurs in Residence who battle-harden our most promising
- Enjoy genuine Irish hospitality including some real Guinness (not the stuff you get in England)
This event is open to VCs, fund managers, angel syndicate managers, family offices and serious angel investors. Last year it was the largest gathering ever of in-coming investor to NI and this year will be even bigger.
To find out more contact email@example.com