NorthInvest: Tech for Good Conference
‘Tech for Good’ is becoming an increasingly popular buzzword in digital circles, but with the influx of negative news and stream of big data scandals we wouldn’t be surprised if you thought technology was being used to do more negative than positive.
Join us at our Tech for Good Conference to dispel the doubt and discover the tech initiatives changing lives. This event brings together entrepreneurs, investors, senior decision-makers and researchers to challenge our definition of Tech for Good, share and discover current initiatives applying new and existing technologies to real-world problems, and help fellow startups in the space understand how to overcome the challenges facing them and what support is available, particularly in terms of funding their ideas.
What will the event involve?
– Speed Networking to help you streamline your networking efforts
– Inspiring speakers – from entrepreneurs who have succeeded in the space and investors looking to discover the next big thing, to researchers who offer an expert insight into the space.
– Interactive Q&A with our expert panel
– Access to the movers and shakers in the tech community in Leeds, Bradford, and beyond
– And, most importantly, free lunch!
Who is this event for?
Discover funding and support available to you, the challenges of social enterprises and Tech For Good businesses and how to overcome them, and grow your network of like-minded entrepreneurs and investors.
Better understand the Tech For Good sector, connect with proactive entrepreneurs and fellow investors looking to make a positive social change, and startups who are seeking support.
Connect with the community
Researchers & Academics
Get real-world feedback
…And anyone else interested in how technology is being used to make a positive impact!
Want to sponsor this event?
If you are an organisation that would be interested in sponsoring this event, please contact: