Attend Enterprise Nation’s ScaleUp 2016 on 3 November in Birmingham to hear from some of Britain’s best entrepreneurs on how to build a great company.
The line-up includes:
- Tim Robinson, the man behind the exponential growth of delivery solution Doddle
- Jim Cregan, the charismatic founder of Jimmy’s Iced Coffee
- Enterprise Nation founder Emma Jones MBE, the government’s SME crown representative
- Jason Stockwood, MD at Simply Business, The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For
- Michael Bruce, founder of Purplebricks.com, one of the UK’s most successful online estate agencies
- Niamh Barker, the creator of The Travelwrap Company, an internationally successful luxury brand
Book your ticket now at http://bit.ly/2e6oXsg.