SME2017 – Where Smart SMEs Go To Grow!
Visit SME2017 – the new Midlands business exhibition for SMEs taking place at the NEC on the 3rd & 4th October.
Bringing together over 100 exhibitors and 100 speakers to help kick start or accelerate your business growth strategy – SME2017 IS the biggest networking opportunity of the year. You will meet thousands of business owners who may be your next customer, supplier or partner.
Turbo charge your business growth at SME2017
Show highlights include:
- 6 educational seminars covering Funding, Finance, Marketing, Business Tech, Outsourcing and Innovation.
- Visionary keynotes including Patrick Magee, COO British Business Bank, Dr David Hardman MBE, CEO, Innovation Birmingham, Emma Jones MBE, Founder, Enterprise Nation, Richard Harpin, Founder, HomeServe and Craig Humphrey, MD, Coventry & Warwickshire Growth Hub besides more.
- You may be eligible for a grant. We have created the ‘SME Grant Zone’ where visitors can have a 1-2-1 meeting with the people behind the Midlands based business grants including the British Business Bank (Midlands Engine Investment Funds), Birmingham City Council, Coventry Council, Digital Birmingham, Low Carbon Workspaces and Skills Support for the workplace.
- Do you need to raise finance? Then all your questions on what is the best source of debt or equity finance will be answered. Check out the ‘Meet the Lenders’ panel featuring Biz Britain, ThinCats, BCRS, ESME, Rate Setter, Alternative Business Funding and NatWest.
- If you are at the beginning of your business journey then Start Up Loans are exhibiting to help you get the support and advice you need to get started. Plus the UKBAA will be running a fantastic session ‘Learn how to pitch to investors’ showing you what a good pitch looks like.
- For potential investors out there – the UKBAA will host another session ‘Become an Investor’ where you can learn about equity finance as a prospective investor.
- Free business support. If you are not familiar with the Local Enterprise Partnership Growth Hubs, then you should get connected with them as they provide a wealth of support and signposting to help you grow your business. Greater Birmingham & Solihull LEP Growth Hub, Coventry & Warwickshire LEP Growth Hub & Black Country LEP Growth Hub will be exhibiting.
- Looking at international markets? The Department for International Trade will be exhibiting and running workshops to help you get started or develop your exporting sales.
- The brilliant line up of marketing experts involved can help you win more business including CIM, Beattie Group, Connect Group and see who else is speaking in the Marketing Seminar here
- Google Digital Garage will be hosting free seminars including ‘Reach new customers online’, ‘Social media for business’, ‘Understanding Google Analytics’ & ‘Online security for businesses’. See the complete agenda here
- The Midlands is home to some fantastic innovation support – Keele University will present ‘How universities can help your business out-innovate your competitors’ and Coventry University Enterprises will host a workshop on ‘Ideation for Innovation’. See here
- PLUS so much more…
Register today to kick start or accelerate your business growth strategy click here
For further information click here