Startup India Rocks! 2016
Cross Border Angels (CBA), world’s first international investment network and a member of UKBAA, hosted India’s only truly Global Start-Up conference, Start-up India Rocks! in October 2015 at The Leela, Goa. This was attended by over 200 delegates from 20 countries and approximately $3M worth of investments made in various ventures attending the event. India’s leading Business Channel ET Now covered the conference live over 2 days (Event Gallery: http://startupindia.rocks/home/gallery and Media Coverage: http://blog.startupindia.rocks/).
Startup India Rocks! 2016 is bigger and better with an on-going 20 city tour to pick India’s 100 best start-ups who will pitch at the finale in November 2016, and many more local and international startups showcasing their products and technologies.
Attending Startup India Rocks would help in:
– Identifying new innovations and technologies across all industries;
– Scouting for strategic relationships with local and international startups, investors and corporates;
– Networking with global stakeholders in the Startup ecosystem;
– Mentoring Startups on growth trajectory;
– Branding your organization as an entity at the forefronts of innovation & thought leadership globally;
– Leveraging on the burgeoning Indian startup ecosystem – the third largest startup ecosystem in the world and 9 unicorns.
CBA extends its invitation to you for the Finale on the 18th and 19th of November, at SAP Labs, Bangalore, India.
Please visit the event page for further details on partners, major attendees and the venue. For more details, you could also reach Ms. Sneha Valecha, Manager at Cross Border Angels, directly at email@example.com // +91 9833279767.