Leeds Angel Hub in partnership with NorthInvest
Platform is a reinvention of a Leeds landmark right at the heart of the city, designed to bring together creatively-minded businesses and drive collaboration and innovation.
Run in partnership with NorthInvest, which seeks to build a stronger and more connected tech investor and start-up community across the North of England, it will be a focal point for the early stage investor community in the Leeds city region, sharing good practice and invigorating the local investment ecosystem.
By becoming a member of the Angel Hub users will join a select group of investors who will have access to some of the region’s leading innovators.
Members of the Angel Hub at Platform benefit from:
- Access to meeting facilities and hot-desking facilities.
- Access to local innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Training and development programmes for new and experienced angel investors.
- Opportunities to access dealflow and attend sector specific pitch presentations.
By joining, investors will also be able to support and add their expertise to the growing innovation community in Belfast by supporting fireside chats, mentoring and investing in local start-ups.
Who can apply to join the Hub?
- Angel investors.
- New and would-be angels.
- Investment funds.
- Crowdfunding and online investment platforms.
- Private equity.
- Non-investment professionals that bring demonstrable value to the investor community.
How to apply?
Please complete the application form below. Subject to availability, we’ll confirm your place and confirm the next steps.