Conviction Investment Partners
Conviction Investment Partners (CIP) is a syndicate of global high net worth investors pursuing early stage, SaaS based, disruptive tech opportunities. We founded our syndicate back in the early 2000s on principles that remain remarkably similar after 15 years of co-investing together:
- To seek out post-revenue, pre-profit businesses with revenue track records exceeding 18 months.
- To focus exclusively on industry disrupting tech companies that have demonstrated the ability to dominate their domestic markets and are preparing for global expansion.
- To invest only in those deals that are expected to generate 10x returns and have the potential to grow into unicorn companies.
- To provide them with 'Just In Time' capital funding which minimises equity dilution for the founders and existing investors.
- To offer all investors the same terms. Our deals tend to be capacity constrained and syndicate investors are therefore restricted to a maximum allocation in the initial investment rounds.
- To be the lead investor. As principal investors, the founders of CIP expect to be the largest investors in the early rounds of financing.
|Investor Type||Angel Groups|
|Investment Stage||Early Stage VC|
|Regions Covered||National, International|
|Investment Range||£1m - £3m, £3m - £10m, More than £10m|
|Sectors Considered||Business Products and Services, Consumer and e-commerce, Fin Tech, Financial and Professional Services, Retail, Social Impact|
|No. of opportunities selected each year||We invest in 3-4 'Conviction' companies each year. We also invest smaller amounts in 'Incubator' companies.|