JamJar InvestmentsJamJar is the venture fund run by the innocent drinks founders. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs to be successful. We invest in strong teams with an idea that consumers love. We look for a strong team and a hot idea at seed or series A stage. Strong team - nothing is more important than people. We favour:
- Startup teams of more than one person, who collectively have the right skills to deliver
- Where each person has a track record of making great things happen
- And who are all unfailingly honest, open and of the highest integrity
- A simple, compelling proposition that consumers love (the more evidence the better)
- That could be a £100m business one day
- And is something we can be proud of
- More than just a concept: you have a plan and you are making it happen
|Investor Type||Angel Groups|
|Services Provided||Live Pitch Presentations|
|Investment Stage||Start-Up, Early Stage VC|
|Regions Covered||National, Continental Europe|
|Investment Range||Less than £150k, £150k - £250k, £250k - £500k|
|Sectors Considered||Advertising and Publishing, Automobile and Transport, Consumer and e-commerce, Creative Arts and Entertainment, Digital Media and Content, Retail|
|No. of opportunities selected each year||8-12|
Mattress Maker Simba Sleeps Secures Investment from JamJar and Others
A London start-up that sells mattresses in a compact box has raised cash from a clutch...
Innocent Drinks founders make investment play in energy space
Heralded as the UK’s “first tech-driven energy supplier”, Limejump has banked £1.4m from JamJar Investments and...
Innocent Drinks founders invest in child car seat though JamJar fund
Having already allocated capital to businesses including Graze, Kano and Gojimo, JamJar has made mifold its...
JamJar Investments back Learning App in $1m round
Mobile learning company, EducationApps today announces that it has raised over $1m in seed funding from...