MSC R&D has over 25 years unrivalled experience supporting R&D technology companies throughout the innovation life cycle, with the sole purpose of delivering profitable innovation.
The company provides a range of strategic, integrated R&D funding and business growth services, including R&D Strategy & Planning, R&D Tax Relief, R&D UK & European Grant Funding, R&D Resource and R&D Commercialisation.
Underpinning the work MSC R&D does for its clients is the MSC R&D Team Way – an approach based on a number of core principles:
– delivering long term benefits
– using Marketing, Financial & Technical specialists with expertise in a client’s specific sector to deliver quality results
The ‘Fast-Track-Blitz’ Approach
– Minimising time scales and disruption to a client’s business
– Reducing the upfront risk to the client
MSC R&D’s client base; built on the strength of word-of-mouth referrals and the ability to nurture long-term relationships, now boasts some of the UK’s most innovative companies, all in high-technology sectors, from software development and advanced manufacturing to bioscience and chemical engineering. Many of these R&D companies have worked with MSC R&D on a number of projects over several years.
The company’s results speak for themselves:
- Over £180,000,000 funding raised, facilitated by leading edge innovative R&D projects
- Millions of pounds of R&D Tax Relief claimed though hundreds of client projects
- Successful sourcing of key competent R&D people for our clients
- MSC R&D is based in Sheffield, with offices in London and Brussels.
||Business Advisors and Mentoring, Grant funding provision/advice
|Does this organisation invest or provide business funding?