10 UKBAA Members identified as part of the Masserati 100 Group 2016
10 of UKBAA’s Members identified as part of the new Masserati 100 group – putting back their experience into the next generation of entrepreneurs
Masserati and Centre for Entrepreneurs have once again collaborated and this time to identify the successful business men and women who are helping the next generation of entrepreneurs. The listreveals that three of UKBAA’s Board Directors and seven of our Investor Members are among those recognized as giving their time, money and expertise to support Britain’s rising stars.
Those recognised are:
• Simon Calver, Chair of UKBAA, ex-CEO of Love Film – sold to Amazon, angel investor and founding partner of new BGF Ventures
• Lucy Armstrong, UKBAA Board Director, founder of Alchemists and championing entrepreneurship in the north east
• Shalini Khemka, UKBAA Board member and founder of EE2Exchange offering support and mentoring for acceleration of entrepreneur growth
• Michael Blakey, Angel of the Year 2015-16, leading tech investor and cofounder of Avonmore Developments
• John Bradford, co-foudner of leading tech accelerators including Techstars, Ignite and F6S
• Richard Reed, co-founder of Innocent drinks successfully exited to CocaCola and co-founder of Jamjar investment group
• Stuart Marks, serial entrepreneur and angel investor in North West and founder of corporate backed accelerators including JLabs
• Jeff Lynn, Co-founder of first UK regulated crowdfunding platform, Seedrs also Coadec supporting policy on tech startup
• David Barrie, founder of Wild Blue Cohort and leading the new communal hub for entrepreneurs in west London
• Sarah Turner, supporting women tech entrepreneurs, co-founder of Angel Academe investor group and investment readiness programme
UKBAA congratulates them all – see full list.