36Become a Dorset Business Angel Investor – legal, tax & investment FAQs
You’ve heard of Dragons Den and perhaps it’s sparked an interest in you, but have you ever wondered what being an Angel Investor entails?
Our event on March 10th is intended for would be Angel Investors or those new to Angel Investing who haven’t quite found their feet yet and want to learn more about it – particularly how to maximise your ROI and how to minimise your costs.
Supported by our sponsors – experts in their own individual fields, Dorset Business Angels are running this event to shed light on Angel Investing and allow newcomers to learn and ask questions in a safe and comfortable environment.
The four key areas for discussion as follows:
- The legalities of Angel Investment – Ellis Jones
- SEIS & EIS tax benefits – Saffery Champness
- Maximising the return on your investment – Investec Wealth & Investment
- About being a Dorset Business Angel – Max Wright, DBA Director
Dorset Business Angels are welcoming of new members but appreciate that to complete newcomers and those who are just starting out, the Angel Investing process can be a little daunting, so this event is designed to dispel the myths, shed some light and inspire a future generation of Angel Investors. Afterwards, a buffet lunch will be served.
This event is suitable for:
- Those considering becoming an Angel Investor
- Angel Investors
- DBA members
- 10.00am: Arrival, networking, refreshments
- 10.15am: Welcome from DBA Director & General Manager – Peter Eales
- 10.30am: The legalities of Angel Investment – Ellis Jones
- 10.50am: SEIS* & EIS** tax benefits – Saffery Champness
- 11.10am: Break (15 mins)
- 11.25am: Maximising your return – Investec Wealth & Investment
- 11.45am About being a Dorset Business Angel – DBA Investor & Director, Max Wright
- 12.05pm: Q&A panel
- 12.30pm: Buffet lunch served
To book this event, visit our Eventbrite page.
Date: March 10th
Ticket cost: £30.00 per person, including lunch
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.