36Employment Update – a practical guide to recent and coming changes
This seminar will take a practical look at recent and upcoming developments in employing staff, and some points to check on, including:
- Employment status – what is the difference between an employee, a contractor and a worker – the Uber case and beyond? How to protect yourself if you have non-employees.
- Holiday pay – inclusion of commission that would have been earned (but wasn’t)
- Tax on termination payments – savings to be made before the rules change
- Social media policies – are yours fit for purpose?
- Brexit – what you need to do now and what to expect
- Restrictive covenants – will yours work if you need them?
- Contracts of employment – how not to give easy compensation to employees
This seminar is aimed at employers and SMEs. You are welcome even if you are not a current client. Your half hour meeting will be with one of our team members, confidential and free of charge.
To book a space on the seminar please email Abigail Atoyebi at email@example.com