36Cyber 101 Investor showcase
Cyber 101 is a DCMS funded activity to grow the UK’s cyber security ecosystem. Through bootcamps, deep dive workshops, and demo days, the programme provides cyber security startups with high impact, intensive and tailored support to enhance go-to-market and finance strategies.
Join us for the Cyber 101 investor showcase on Thursday 5 March, this event will pitch and present a selection of the best cyber security companies from the programme. The companies are investment ready and seeking investment from late seed through to Series A.
Who should attend?
This is an exclusive event built and targeted for:
- Venture capitalists and representatives of investment funds
- Corporate venture firms and representatives of corporates
- Angel syndicates, networks and groups
- Individual angel investors and high net-worth individuals
- Accelerators and incubators
All Cyber 101 companies have been through a rigorous selection process and subsequent programme to support and develop their business growth, these companies are leading in the industry and are all investment ready.
Sign up here.