36Fast-track fundraising: accessing unsecured funding and top Chinese business skills
Exclusive opportunities for new companies to fast-track their £200,000 – £600,000 fundraising via UK government-approved Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa scheme
In spite of the challenges brought about by Brexit, Ying De Group managed to sustain its growth last year. According to our internal research, we anticipate that, in 2019, our investors would contribute a combined investment value of £40 million via the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa scheme. With this positive outlook, we will be hosting our first free event this year which takes place in London. It is targeted at our brokers and their new client companies, i.e. companies that are new to the Ying De platform. (We also welcome new brokers and their companies.)
Most crucially, in order to help expedite their fundraising, we will assign those new client companies who attend the event with a “Level-A” priority funding status, so that they can jump the queue and enjoy a fast-track introduction to our investors. This in turn will enable our brokers to achieve more quickly their annual targets with us as well. We have also invited companies who had successfully raised funds via the scheme and their investors to share their valuable experience.
Brokers: why attend?
- Fast-tracking your client companies’ fundraising
- Enabling you to reach your targets with us more quickly
- Networking and the opportunities to exchange ideas and experiences of using the scheme with your peers
- Free of charge
Companies: why attend?
- Free upgrade for companies to “Level-A” priority funding status, i.e. enjoy a fast-track introduction to our investors for £200,000 – £600,000 funding
- Learn directly from our experts about the scheme and its benefits, process, case studies
- Hear updates on the latest developments in the UK visa policies
- Free publicity in China via the event video
- Free of charge
Criteria for companies attending
The companies must satisfy the below requirements:
- New to the Ying De platform
- Minimum of three-year trading history with statutory accounts
- Currently profitable or can demonstrate that it is on track to achieving this
All sectors are welcome, in particular IT and Education and Training.
2:00-2:30pm >Registration & refreshment
2:30-2:40pm >Welcome speech
Ying De; Cocoon Global
2:40-3:00pm >Speech from guest speakers
3:00-3:20pm >Accessing unsecured funding & top Chinese talents via Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Scheme
3:40-3:55pm >Case study: experience sharing of the funding journey
Successfully funded companies and investors
3:55-4:10pm >Signing ceremonies
- Cooperation agreement signing between Ying De and Cocoon Global for Tier 1 Entrepreneur investment fund
- Investment agreement signing between companies and investors
Due to limited places, we regret that we would only be able to allocate the reservations on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Please note: Photographs and videos will be taken at our events for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to appear in any of our marketing materials, please inform a member of the Ying De team at the start of the event.
Contact us for further questions about the event or the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa scheme.
To book click here
Phone: 0161 209 3815 | 0161 209 3816
About Ying De Group
Established in the UK since 2008, the Ying De Group provides a unique unsecured funding solution within the SME sector via the UK government-backed Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa scheme. Leveraging our extensive local network in the rapidly growing Chinese investment market, Ying De matches UK businesses seeking growth funding with Chinese investors according to their specific requirements. We are the award-winning industry leader with over 50% market share in China, having successfully introduced £47 million unsecured funding to date across the UK. We have also recently been shortlisted by the Department for International Trade as a finalist for the upcoming Greater China Awards 2019.