Geovation Programme open for applications!
Geovation are pleased to announce that the Programme is now open for applications until Wednesday 22nd February. Geovation is Ordnance Survey’s corporate accelerator, dedicated to promoting innovation and entrepreneurship using geospatial data and information. We’re based out of a dedicated location-data lab in Clerkenwell, the Geovation Hub.
Whether you’re a developer, innovator or entrepreneur it’s the perfect funded startup accelerator if you want to create a product or business using location information and technology. On the Programme you’ll get:
- Up to £20k funding
- 1:1s, workshops, master classes and events
- Bespoke developer and business support
- Access to software, technology and geospatial data
- Expert support from industry leaders
- Resident member status at the Geovation Hub London
Up to four places are available. Find out more and apply here.