L Marks launches global accelerator programme, Hanger 51, in partnership with IAG
IAG are specifically looking to work with startups specialising in data, business processes and improving airports. As well as a wildcard category for everything in between – read more about these challenges on the website.
The 10 week programme will offer startups the opportunity to:
- Test and trial products and services with IAG
- Apply for investment from both IAG and L Marks
- Receive mentorship from first-class senior leaders in the industry, including:
- AlexCruz, CEO of British Airways
- Andrew Crawley, CEO of IAG Cargo
- Robert Boyle, IAG Director of Strategy
This is an excellent chance for startups to get access to an airline group that currently owns: British Airways, Iberia, IAG Cargo, Aer Lingus and Vueling Airlines.
Be quick! Applications close at midnight on 6th November.