QVentures has had an excellent summer and we’d like to take this opportunity to share with everyone some of our most recent highlights.
- QVentures is proud to have completed the first close of their SEIS/Pre-Seed Fund. The fund will invest in the Next Generation of UK companies in the Innovation Economy. For more information on the second close and to access the documents, please click here or get in touch directly with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QVentures portfolio company, City Pantry has announced their acquisition by JUST EAT. This successful exit comes less than two years since QVentures raised in December 2017.
- QVentures hosted another successful pitch event with 5 exciting companies presenting their investment opportunities to a full room of 40 investors. Our next Pitch Event will be on 12th September 2019 in Mayfair. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in attending.
- QVentures is proud to be finalists for two awards so far this year: Best Investment Platform – Companies at the Growth Investor Awards and Syndicate of the Year at the UKBAA Awards.
- Four QVentures portfolio companies have been recognized for their positive impact and outstanding work culture on The Escape 100 List: The Best Companies to Escape to in 2019. Big congratulations to Amicable, Lexoo, Stashbee and Story Terrace!