Scaleup Programme launches, funded by Innovate UK and Enterprise Europe Network
The Scaleup Programme is fully-funded by Enterprise Europe Network and Innovate UK, and is aimed at SMEs embarking on their Scaleup journeys.
The programme looks to identify key challenges to Scale via an in-depth cohort site visit, then to allocate a suitably qualified and experienced Scaleup Director or directors, dependent on the number of challenges identified, to assist the company in overcoming such challenges and achieving their strategic growth plans.
Scaleups that qualify are typically:
- SMEs based in England, Wales or Northern Ireland with realistic, high-growth oriented ambition & verified business plan aligned to Industry 4 challenges and a commitment to implement it
- SMEs that have overcome the start-up challenges
- Are already growing and turning over around £1m
- Have either an innovation and/or a business model that can disrupt existing market
- Potential to grow by 60% to 100% or more CAGR – Grow 10 times in 3 years to 5 years – i.e. companies that have the potential to grow from 500k to £5m, £1m to £10m and £10m to £100m in the next 3 to 5 years
- Already aware and interested in international opportunities and international expansion. Most companies will already have a plan in place and will have started implementing it
- Driven by a capable and ambitious management team
- Innovative by nature
The first cohort deadline date for expressions of interest (EOI) is 8th May 2019.
For more information please speak with your local Enterprise Network Team, email [email protected] or visit https://www.enterprise-europe.co.uk/services/Grow-further-and-scale.