SME Leaders Programme applications open now!
This six-month programme at the Royal Academy of Engineering supports individuals in executive roles in high-growth UK engineering and technology SMEs to develop your leadership skills.
We accept applications from engineers and non-engineers, as long as you are in a decision-making role at your company with the capacity and drive to scale up.
Applications close Monday 3 June 2019.
What we offer
- Grant of up to £10,000 to fund leadership training courses of your choice
- Masterclasses and workshops delivered by senior business leaders
- Provision of an experienced business mentor
- One-to-one personal leadership coaching
- Access to the Taylor Centre, our Central London office and
- All travel and accommodation expenses covered for all activities
What we’re looking for:
- Decision-makers (both engineers and non-engineers) in engineering and technology SMEs with an ambitious vision to grow
- Your company must have raised at least £500,000 equity investment and/or have a turnover of at least £200,000 in the previous 12 months
- Your company must be based in the UK to be eligible for this award – applicants from any nationality are eligible as long as you have the right to work in the UK
- We are committed to improving diversity and inclusion in engineering, and we especially welcome applications from those currently underrepresented within the sector
For any questions about the programme, please email [email protected].