The SME Leaders Programme – open for applications!
Royal Academy of Engineering, Enterprise Hub are looking for their next cohort of promising leaders of growth- potential engineering and technology companies.
This six-month programme is designed to support you to develop the leadership skills needed to scale your business.
Applications close Monday 18 November 2019, 4pm.
What’s on offer:
- Grant of up to £10,000 to fund leadership training courses of your choice
- One-to-one personal leadership coaching
- Masterclasses and workshops delivered by senior business leaders
- Provision of an experienced business mentor
- Access to the Taylor Centre, our Central London office and meeting space
- Travel and accommodation expenses covered for all activities.
What Enterprise Hub is looking for:
- Decision-makers (both engineers and non-engineers) in engineering and technology SMEs with an ambitious vision to grow
- Your company must have raised at least £500,000 equity investment and/or have a turnover of at least £200,000 in the previous 12 months
- Your company must be based in the UK to be eligible for this award – applicants from any nationality are eligible as long as you have the right to work in the UK
- We are committed to improving diversity and inclusion in engineering, and we especially welcome applications from those currently underrepresented within the sector.