UKBAA Angel Investment Summit 2016: Connecting Globally
Building a global ecosystem for Angel and early stage investment in the new Brexit era.
Join the annual UKBAA Summit 2016, where over 300 delegates and 30 expert speakers will debate the future of UK Angel and early stage investment, as we refocus our economy towards international markets for growth and investment.
Explore the challenges and opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs.
Summit Topics Include
- Reviewing the impact of Brexit for the UK entrepreneurial finance ecosystem
- The role of government in safeguarding angel investment and stimulating further growth and innovation
- Identifying the markets and sectors that will offer the greatest opportunities in the post Brexit era
- The role of corporates in supporting access to global markets and customers for Angel-backed businesses
- Strengthening existing partnerships and identifying opportunities for new cross border links
- Identifying the new global innovators and disrupters
- Sherry Coutu – Angel Investor
- Brent Hoberman – Founder & Executive Chairman, Made.com
- Anne Glover – Cheif Executive & Co-Founder, Amadeus Capital Partners
- Gerard Grech – CEO, Tech City UK
- Simon Calver – Chairman, UKBAA / Partner, BGF Ventures
- Tom Yoritaka – Global Managing Director of Cisco Entrepreneurs in Residence (Cisco EIR)
- Lawrence Wintermeyer – CEO, Innovate Finance
- Andrew Pipe – Acting Chief Economist, Lloyds Banking Group