SME Leaders Programme is now open
The SME Leaders Programme is now looking for their next cohort of promising leaders of growth-potential engineering and technology companies.
This six-month programme is designed to support you to develop the leadership skills needed to scale your business.
Deadline Monday 11 May 2020, 4pm.
Programme starts September 2020.
What it offers
- A grant of up to £10,000 to pay for leadership courses of your choice
- Expert business mentoring
- One-to-one personal development coaching
- Workshops, roundtables, speaker events
- Access to the Taylor Centre, our co-working and meeting space in central London
- PR and IP support
- Travel and accommodation expenses covered for all activities
This programme is funded by BEIS. They do not take equity or charge fees. All support is at no cost to you or your company.
What they’re looking for
- Decision-makers (both engineers and non-engineers) in engineering and technology SMEs with an ambitious vision to grow
- Your company must have raised at least £500,000 equity investment (from inception) and/or have a turnover of at least £200,000 in the previous 12 months (not inc. grants or consultancy)
- Your company must be based in the UK to be eligible for this award – applicants from any nationality are eligible as long as you have the right to work in the UK
- We are committed to improving diversity and inclusion in engineering, and we especially welcome applications from those currently underrepresented within the sector.
If you would like to join at a later date, you can register for alerts by choosing ‘Support for SMEs’ here www.raeng.org.uk/news/stay-updated
The Enterprise Hub harnesses the expertise, insight and networks of Academy Fellows to support the country’s most promising engineering entrepreneurs with (pre-)seed funding, bespoke mentoring and training.